Thursday, November 1, 2012

A new day, a new month, a new blog to track my activities in creativity. I need focus to be more than I have been, and connection to feel alive. So often lately, I have felt adrift and without a rudder, moving though task after task by rote. Since I seem to find no strong pull to draw or pain,t and my garden is being put to bed, I find my self looking at my kitchen with an eye to "create". Not just to cook or bake but to experiment! To create the perfect loaf of bread!! To make something unusual! To find a recipe for an odd ingredient lurking in the back of my cupboards! To go on hunt for my inner " Mother Earth".

I will try to make something new (to me) most days, and post my recipe and the results.

Come and visit and join me in my culinary adventures.

No comments: